What if improving Core Strength and Vitality was as easy as sitting at your desk?
When replacing your chair with a stability ball, it rolls when you make the smallest shift in weight, which forces you to change your position. This added movement averages out to an extra 30 calories burned per day. Sitting up tall forces you to use your core muscles, which not only tones your midsection, it can also help prevent back pain. Many Careers require sitting in the same position, hour after hour. It's easy to slump into your chair and stay in one spot, limiting your blood flow and movement. Thus causing back pain and spinal discomfort & tense, stiff sore shoulders and neck.
We offer a unique solution aimed at companies looking to decrease stress distractors by easily bringing health and fitness into the workplace. The Stability Ball offers a fun way to incorporate exercise into office hours without any downtime.
Sitting on the ball is an act of balance and requires muscular work and continual changing of position. The ball prompts active-dynamic sitting which:
• Offers a comfortable and natural sitting position.
• Consists of continual small movements to maintain balance, which keeps blood and nourishment flowing to hip, knee and ankle muscles.
• Improves balance, coordination, flexibility and strength.
• Relaxes and strengthens the spinal muscles, reducing fatigue.
• Keeps the physiological S-Form of the vertebral column for better posture.
• Balances the pressure on the intervertebral lumbar disks.
• Keeps muscles and tendons in a physiological and active position.
• Provides relief for backs that develop pain while working at a desk.